Spyre is here for the good of all of us. Well-being means, among other things, feeling safe because you know that your privacy is guaranteed. In this privacy statement, we explain how we deal with your right to privacy in our app, on our website and in our business operations. We explain what we record and why we do it. Our principles for the processing of personal data are, therefore:
- The current privacy legislation is our guideline when processing your data.
- Personal data will not be sold by us, other than at the explicit request of the data subject.
What are personal data?
Personal data is data that can be traced directly or indirectly to a natural person.
Are you obliged to provide personal data?
The Spyre-App can be used completely anonymously. Personal data is only used, for the financial administration and personal coaching processes, for which you choose in advance.
For what intent do we process personal data?
We process personal data:
- For our internal organization and making business agreements
- For developing functionality in the Spyre platform
- For organizing business events, meetings and promotions
- When submitting a request via web forms, such as a contact form
- In the event of unsolicited provision thereof, such as an e-mail contact
- When completely anonymizing and not making research results traceable to a person
- When providing to third parties at the explicit request of the person concerned
- When taking out subscriptions for the financial administration, where this information is expressly not linked to the further use of the Spyre Platform under the terms and conditions of this subscription.
On what legal basis do we use your data?
The processing of personal data takes place on the basis of the following principles from Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Execution of an agreement with its customers after your consent
- Legal obligation
- Fulfillment of a task of public interest where you are informed in advance
- Legitimate interest of us or a third party.
How long do we store your data?
We retain personal data for as long as (i) our customers purchase our services, (ii) we are legally obliged to retain data, or (iii) we believe we may retain data on good grounds, to the extent necessary.
Will your data be transferred outside the EU?
Spyre does not transfer data outside the EU (European Union), other than specifically agreed with the users of the Spyre App.
Spyre takes the protection of your data very seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure, unauthorized modification and loss. These security measures are periodically reviewed based on threats, advancing insight and technology development.
Our website statistics only keep track of how often a certain page is visited. The website uses secure connections by using a reliable SSL certificate.
Our IOS App and Android App do not place cookies. Both Spyre Apps use secure connections by using a reliable SSL certificate.
Notifications Spyre App
Per notification, you can receive messages via the Spyre-App. These notifications are generic, and you can turn them on or off yourself.
If you use the contact form via the website or the Spyre App, the following personal data may be processed: name and e-mail address. Spyre can unfortunately never fully guarantee anonymity in the case of telephone or e-mail contact.
We handle your personal data as carefully as possible. If you believe that we do not act in accordance with privacy legislation, please let us know. You can also submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority via their complaints page.
https://www.spyre.me is a website of Spyre B.V.
Spyre BV can be reached as follows:
- Postal address: Haagweg 1, 4814 GA Breda
- Business address: Haagweg 1, 4814 GA Breda
- Telephone: 06-4546 2857
- Email: email@example.com
- Chamber of Commerce number: 84702672
- VAT identification number: NL863323273B01
Version control Privacy statement
Last modified date Spyre Privacy Statement: 2022-06-13
Last publication date Spyre Privacy Statement: 2022-06-13